Who says that 2 min magic can only happens with Maggie noddles ??
Honestly I have never cooked Maggie in 2 min 😛 BUT BUT BUT Take my life away( will you ?? nooo please 😛 ) if you can’t make this Eggless Chocolate Molten Lava Cake in 2 min 🙂 .Its a full proof recipe so no more talking & straightaway to the kitchen 🙂
Note : The ingredients below is for one Eggless Chocolate Molten Lava Cake & for one person.
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tspn coco powder
- 1 table sugar
- A pinch salt
- A pinch of baking soda
- A pinch of baking powder
- 2 tsp butter
- 3-4 tablespoon milk ( if you feel the batter is runny limit to 3 tablespoons)
- 2-3 chocolate chunk or you can use chocolate chips 1 tablespoon
- 1 cherry chopped in 4 pieces
- 2 extra cheery for garnishing
- Mix all the dry ingredients together & sieve through in a bowl.( just to avoid any solid pieces & it will mix well)
- Take a ramekin & grease nicely with first butter & then with flour, make sure to coat nicely ,tap out the excess flour.
- Now add 2 tspn butter to the dry mixture & add 4 tablespoon of milk to make a smooth batter.
- Pour the 1/2 mixture in the ramekin , now put 2 chocolate pieces and cherry.
- Add the remaining batter to cover the choclate pieces & cherry.
- Microwave the ramekin for 2 mins in HIGH power.
- Tadaaaaaaaa your egg less 2 min Chocolate molten lava cake is ready 😉
- You can easily turn the ramekin up side down in a plate & will be able to take out your cake .Garnish with cream & cherry 🙂
- I hope you will enjoy this ting !!!!!!!!!!
Love 🙂 <3