Coriander Mint Chutney is another dip which is ideal for snacks,grilled fish,chicken ,sandwiches .Its again very easy to make & can be stored for a longer period of time.
- 1 cup Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2-3 green chillies
- 3 garlic pods
- 1/2 inch ginger pieces without skin
- 1 tspn cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon roasted bengal gram ( Phutana, Dalia )
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste.
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix all the ingredients except the lemon juice and make a fine paste in grinder adding little water at times.
- Don’t add too much water ,the chutney will become runny.
- Now check the salt by tasting it, add if more is required.
- Add the lemon juice & mix well.
- Your chutney is ready ,store the chutney in zip lock bags for future use.
- Enjoy Ting !!